Monday, February 2, 2009

No Egg Chocolate Cake

OK this recipe has been in my family for a long time. I could even tell you a funny story about this cake my sister, and me. But I will spare you. My mom said she has not had much luck with this recipe lately but I made it any ways. Today is my Dads B day and this is his favorite cake. So I gave it a try and it turned out good for me. The picture does not have frosting on it because my dad does not care for frosting but it is really good with chocolate frosting.


No Egg Chocolate Cake
2 Cups Sugar
3 Cups Flour
1/4 cup Baking Cocoa
1/2 tea. Salt
2 tea. Soda
Mix Together in a bowl set aside

In a seperat bowl combine the following ingerdients and mix well
2 Cups Water
2 tea. Vinigar
1/4 cup melted butter

Add wet ingerdients to dry ingredients mix well. Pour into a lightly greesed 9x13 inch pan. Bake 30-35 min. in a 350* oven. Enjoy!

No comments: