Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pasta Pizza

Do you like pasta? Do you like pizza? Well if you do then this recipe is for you!!!!
Please forgive me I forgot to take a picture of this. I guess that means we will have to make it again real soon(I know my fmily will not mind). Everyone in my family would give this two thumbs up!!!
Pasta Pizza
1-pakg Lasagna noodles-cooked using directions on box
1-can spagehtii sauce
any pizza toppings you like we like the following
pineapple tidbits
mushroom
olives
green pepper(diced)
peperoni
cheese(we like colby jack)

Use a cookie sheet put a thin layer of sauce directly on the cookie sheet(this prvents the noodles from sticking to the cookie sheet),then layer ingerdients in the following order
noodles
sauce
some of all of your pizza toppings(don't forget a little cheese in each layer)
Repeat in that order until lasgna noodles are gone and last topping is cheese.
Bake at 350 for aprox. 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot! Enjoy!

No comments: