Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yummy-o Easy-o


OK so last night was YW/YM combined activity and for treats we decided to do popcorn I was to bring the buttered popcorn and Leisa brought the Carmel corn. This Carmel corn is soooo yummy I had to get the recipe. So today I made it for an after school snack for the kids and it is sooo quick and easy to make. Everything is done in the microwave!!! I thought I would share the recipe here it is(not the healthiest but way yummy):

Carmel Corn

1 bag popped popcorn(8 cups)discard unpopped seeds

1 stick butter or margarine

1/2 cup brown sugar

10 large marshmallows

Put butter and brown sugar in a microwave safe dish. Cook 1 minute. Stir well. Add marshmallows cook 1 more minute. Stir well. Pour over pop corn and stir well. ENJOY!!!

So easy I would let my kids make it on there own.

No comments: