Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cakes Cakes and More Cakes!

If you know me then you know I like to bake/cook food. One of my favorite things to bake is cakes. I realized I have a lot of pictures of different cakes that I made in the past with good intentions of blogging about each and every one. So for this post I am going to just give a one or two sentence about each picture.


This cake I made for Ben's B-day in 2007(I know along time ago)


This cake I did in may of 2008 for a friends B-day


I know this is not a cake but oh well I made this for Ben's B-day in 2008


This Cake i made for R.S. B-day in 2009



I made this cake when Rachel was in the Wizard of Oz play!

Does it look like her?


Ben was in a play(The Three Little pigs) He was a A bad wolf.


I made this for a friend for her B-day


So there are a few Pictures of cakes(and one pie) That I had made and wanted to blog about. If you have questions about a certain cake and how it was made let me know!

Can you guess what the next post will be about?
Here is a hint: One of my kids helped and benefited greatly from it!

No comments: